Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Before and After - Dr. Jeffry Life



Dr. Jeffry Life makes his living diagnosing patients. But when he diagnosed himself, he didn’t like what he saw.

He was overweight, had aching muscles and had become a borderline diabetic. His diet was a mess, eating only one or two big meals per day and consuming many calories after 9 p.m.

Dr. Life felt his life was out of control and knew he was a poor role model to his family and patients. It was time for a change. He took a chance with and vowed to make good nutrition and regular exercise a part of his life. And he saw results. Dr. Life dropped his body fat from 28 percent to 10 percent. He also developed a lifelong commitment to fitness, keeping his same weight and shape for the next six years and counting.

"Not only have I been able to maintain my level of fitness with the program, but the changes have given me the motivation to refocus my life and career," Dr. Life says. "I have gone from fat, aging, tired and poorly motivated to lean, strong, energized and highly motivated with an incredible zest for life and love. If I can do this in my 60s, I truly believe anybody can do it."

1 comment:

Sumit said...

The guy has admitted to using growth hormone and testosterone. It's no big deal getting in shape with that gear and he's rich enough to afford it. What about the average 70 year old on a paltry pension? They can't afford it.